The Frequently Bought Together (FBT) module provides shop owners the ability to create a group of products that can be purchased at once.
Additionally, Shop owners can decide which prices will be displayed in this section:
- only prices including VAT
- only prices excluding VAT
- both prices (including and including VAT)
How to enable the FBT module
1. Get in touch with your Styla onboarding manager or email email@example.com and let them know you are interested in the FBT module.
2. Styla will add the module to your storefront on your product detail page
3. For every product, you want to show this module for, add a new custom field in BigCommerce called "fbt-ids" with the values of the Product IDs that should show up as frequently bought together. For example:
This can be achieved either manually, or with the help of a third-party Product Information Management (PIM) system.
The FBT module will then start populating the products with those IDs on your product detail pages.