What is Styla Frontend
Styla Frontend is the Storefront of your shop that your visitors use to browse and purchase your goods. It’s what visitors see and interact within the browser on their computers or phones.
It is connected to BigCommerce's back-office where it fetches all product & category data it needs. With this information, Styla Frontend generates automatically the product detail pages and the category pages of your Storefront.
All content related to products and categories can be managed using BigCommerce Control Panel.
At the same time, Styla Frontend has its own admin & editing area where all non-shop-system content can be managed and styled, it is called Styla Editor.
When should I use the BigCommerce Control Panel?
Let's explore some typical tasks to perform using the BigCommerce Control Panel:
- View and manage orders
- See your customer's contact details
- Add a new product
- Change a product's price
- Change the SEO page-title for a product
- Change a product's photo
- Assign a category to a product
- Remove a product from my store
- Edit the description text of a product
- Add product variants or product options
- Assign a sticker to a product
- Add a new category
- Remove a category
When should I use the Styla Editor?
Let's explore some typical tasks to perform using the Styla Editor:
- Customize the styling of the storefront
- Add my logo to the header
- Create a landing page
- Sort how products are displayed in a given category listing pages
- Create a redirect from an old to a new URL
- Inject a banner into a selection of product pages
- Adjust the content of the 404 page
- Add a "top products" section to a selection of category listing pages