What are Campaigns?
When should I use Campaigns?
- A seasonal promotion banner on all or some pages of your online store.
- A promotion banner only in the Kids section of your online store.
- A trousers size guide below the product description on all the trousers' product pages of your online store.
- Product video: A product 'how-to' video only on the product details page of one product
- Category SEO text: Display text below the category name that helps shoppers and search engines to determine the details of a category
How do I publish Campaign content?
- Create the two components:
- The campaign content piece itself
- A campaign slot to display it in
- Add the Slot to a page or layout standard
- Assign the Campaign content to that Slot
1. Create a Campaign Slot
- Create a Campaign Slot, by clicking on the "Create slot" button.
- Give it a name, for instance "Marketing Slot 1"
- Press save
2. Place the Campaign Slot into a page or layout standard
In this example, we will put the Campaign Slot into the Layout Standard: Header & Footer
- In the main navigation, go to Settings > Layout Standards: Header & Footer
- Drag a "Content Slot" module into the location where you would like to render the Campaign content
- Select the Slot name you created in the previous step: "Marketing Slot 1"
3. Create a Campaign Content piece
- In the main navigation, go to Campaigns: Content
- Click on the "+ Create" button
- Build the layout and content of your Campaign content
4. Assign the Campaign content to a Slot
- Once the content is created, click on "Edit entities & Publish" button
- Select the name of Slot where you want to inject this content (if you are following our example, it should be Marketing Slot 1)
- Optionally select the display conditions, or leave it as default
- Click on Assign & Publish" button
Congratulations! Your Campaign Content will be published globally in all pages of your Site, injected in the Marketing Slot 1.